Monday, May 18, 2015

New Zealand--Day 6

Jamie is so sweet for setting up breakfast for us every day! Every night he gives us a time as to when breakfast will be available--and the dude is never late.

I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FREE TIME! And of course I have nothing else to do but to go walk about and find stores that catch my eye.  At least this time I wasn't by myself--I had a few of the girlies with me.  We went back to Cotton On, had NYC pizza at Sal's, headed back to LuLu Lemon, and ended at Factorie.  Thank goodness for needing to be at the Sky Tower by 1 pm, otherwise I am sure I would have bought more stuff.

At the Sky Tower we watched a few girlies jump off the side and skydive! It looked like tons of fun, but there is no way I would do it.  After they were done, we went up as a group.  A few of them were afraid of heights, so they stuck close to the middle, otherwise the rest of us had our noses up against the glass.  I think the best part was that there was wifi up that high with a pretty good connection.  So I called Erin and Michelle from up there to give them the view! They were pretty impressed and said they missed me and could not wait till I came home. :) Love them both :)

Afterwards, there were more girls that wanted to go shopping with me. So of course we headed back to Queen St. where we hit all the good stores! I grabbed some more stuff at Cotton On and then a magazine for the bus ride tomorrow.

For dinner the squad went out to eat at small place called Da Vinci's.  It was pretty good, but just like every other Italian restaurant that I have been to.  We then headed down Queen St. one more time because a few of the guys wanted ice cream/churros/pretzels.  A few others and myself tried bubble tea--the tea itself was delicious but the bubbles are a no go.  Apparently they are made of something like a potato, but not a potato.  They were slimy and squishy and gross.  We then headed to the grocery store so that the guys could get some beer and snacks for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment