Monday, May 11, 2015

New Zealand Airtime--Part 2

Well, we landed in LA on time.. but there was a slight problem.  When we got here there was no open terminals for us to pull into. That means that we had to sit on the plane for another 45 minutes while they moved some planes around.

RUNNING THROUG THE LOS ANGELES AIR PORT IS NOT FUN.  The flight attendees from the New Zealand Airlines were calling for us over the PA system because we were that late.  This time we went through security  super slow. Between taking off our shoes and getting everything out of backpacks and purses it took forever. But we made our flight, and are currently sitting in some of the comfiest chairs I have seen on a plane.  :)

People told me to sleep as much as possible on the plane as I could, and before I thought that wouldn't be a problem... wrongo.  I think I might have slept like 5 hours during my 13 hour plane ride.. granted that isn't bad but it is not as much as I had hoped to sleep.  At least I got to watch some movies I haven't seen yet.....


No comments:

Post a Comment