Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 2 -- Klagenfurt

I made sure to get up this morning, get ready, eat breakfast, and make it out the door by about 9:45 am.  Which was awesome because I was 5 mins to my bank appointment. SCORE.
That took about an hour to do, because there were lots of things that they had to do I guess. So that meant I didn't make to the international office before they were done with their open hours. Oh well, I was going to meet up with the other girls anyways, I just needed to stop home first.

Good thing I did! I met up with one of the guys I met my first night and he helped me get my internet set up :)

It take about 6 minutes to walk to the place where the other girls are. Which isn't too bad! After we met up we headed off on the bus to the city center. Because we are three girls, we ended up at the mall. Duh. But it worked out because we all needed just a few things that we couldn't find otherwise.

Jet lag is starting to catch up with us, so we headed back to our places to chill and relax for a while before we were going to meet up at Monkey's (bar).

We ended up staying there till about midnight before heading home because we were all too tired. It was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment